Friday, April 17, 2026

Books, Books, Books

 I am a reader, I love to read. My niche is mostly fantasy and romance. Though I enjoy a good book, I read for other reasons. 

Learning from other authors is the best to improve your writing skills. I've read a good deal of fictional stories and learned so much from them. From story structure to print structure, it's always a good idea otherwise learn from those who came from you. 

Pick up a book, one that falls in to the same genre as the one you are wanting write. Notice the length, how the chapters are organized, everything. This gives you an idea as to how your book should look and how long your story should be. 

There are so many teachers out there, you just have to pick them up off the shelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Story Engine Deck

 You need some GOOD inspirations, GET THIS DECK. It has helped me SEVERAL times before. It's called the Story Engine Deck.  Think of it ...